Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Wow! What a busy few days. First, we bought a new lawn mower - our 17-year-old mower finally bit the dust - and a new string trimmer. Then, we bought two trees to replace the two pear trees that succumbed to cotton root rot. After that, we attended Alan's niece's wedding up at Lake Texoma. Finally, we purchased two new air conditioning systems for our house. In between, I figured out how many more beads I am going to need to finish those 50 bracelets for a fund-raiser.

The findings I ordered arrived over the weekend, too. Now I can get started making jewelry with all the gorgeous stones I purchased from another vendor at last month's Trade Days - sapphires, opals, mahogany obsidian, black onyx - look for stud earrings, links in necklaces, and who knows what else. I'll also expand the available clip-ons for those without pierced ears. I can hardly wait to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment