Friday, April 3, 2009

My first blog!

Wow.  This is my very first blog.  Let me tell you a little bit about myself.

I live in north central Texas, with my husband and our three cats.  A little over two years ago, I started a small crafts business, Donna's Crafty Creations, through which I sell things that I make.  I'm working on getting more visibility for my business, so, here I am. 

I love to arrange silk flowers, they were the reason I started my business.  (I ran out of room for them in our house.)  I do all sorts of needlecrafts:  sewing, embroidery, knitting, crocheting, tatting, needlepoint, counted cross-stitch, hardanger.  I've learned to make jewelry.  I'm currently teaching myself to paint.  I also teach cake decorating.

I'll be back later with more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment